Both Mike and Randy are Licensed Real Estate Auctioneers & members of the South Dakota Auctioneers Association. As professional auctioneers, we will manage your sale to get you fair value for property in which you invested your hard earned time and money.
Mike and Randy both have been very involved in production agriculture. Randy was a partner in SD Livestock Sales Company auction market in Watertown, SD where livestock sales were held every Wednesday, selling cattle and sheep. Mike and his family operate RBM Livestock at Florence, SD – a purebred Angus and Charolais, and backgrounding program, as well as, farming 1500-2000 acres in the Florence area. Mike has also spent 30 plus years in the livestock auction markets. These experiences have been very helpful for our auction business. We know agriculture!
OUR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
All at Local, Regional & State Levels
- Prairie Lakes Healthcare Foundation (BASH)
- Lake Area Technical Institute Foundation (Festival of Trees)
- Habitat for Humanity (Greater Watertown Region)
- Codington County 4-H (Premium Sale)
- Ducks Unlimited
- National Wild Turkey Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Pheasants Forever
- Numerous Community and Church Benefits
- Ducks Unlimited Distinguished Service Award (2005)
- Ducks Unlimited (2012)
- NWTF (2006)
- RMEF (2008)
- Habitat for Humanity (2008)
HOW WE SELL – When You Hire Us:
- We’ll discuss with you all the details involved in having your auction: date, time, location, commission rate & other auction expenses.
- We’ll discuss with you how your sale should be advertised. The success of the sale depends a great deal on the marketing effort behind it.
- We’ll discuss the seller’s responsibilities regarding setup and cleanup of the items being sold at auction.
- The day of your sale you’ll get a computerized print out of the entire list of items sold at auction & printed buyer’s list.
- At time of settlement (10-14 days) you will receive a complete sale summary, advertising & expense summary, and any other related documents.