- This auction has passed.
REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
Saturday, May 21, 2022 @ 9:00 am
Saturday, May 21, 2022 Sale Time: 9:00 A.M.
Real Estate to Sell at 12 Noon
Auction to be held at 121 ½ North Broadway, Watertown, SD (Just West of Dempsey’s)
Legal Description: Lot 2 of Taecker Subdivision in the Municipality of Watertown, Codington County, South Dakota. « This property features a 141’ x 52’ building with the front 42’ being an office. There is a 5’4” x 11’x 7” walk-in safe w/ 71” x 22” door. It has a bathroom with separate heating and direct access to heated shop with a concrete floor & two electric overhead doors: 13’ 9” Tall x 11.5’ wide & 10’x 10’; Radiant Heat and Reznor FA gas furnace. The Miracle Span building is insulated and finished with white steel siding throughout. There is also lots of storage and property has two access roads off Broadway. It is zoned C-1 Commercial.
Real Estate Terms: 10% non-refundable down payment sale day with balance due at closing (approximately 30 days). Building sells “As Is”. Seller to pay all of the 2021 real estate taxes due in 2022 and all prior taxes. 2022 real estate taxes will be pro-rated to closing. Possession to be given at closing. First Dakota Title, Watertown, is the closing agent. Earnest money shall be made payable to First Dakota Title, Watertown, Trust Account. The cost of title insurance, except lender’s policy, and the closing agent’s fee shall be divided equally between Seller and the Purchaser. No exceptions or buyer contingencies of any kind – have financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. Property sells with any easements, reservations, restrictions and highways of record, if any. Auctioneers are Real Estate Licensees acting as agents for the seller. Sale is subject to the confirmation of the Trustee. Any information or statistics are deemed to be true, but not guaranteed. Property has been surveyed. Announcements made sale day take precedence over all previous written or verbal material.
Call Mike or Randy to view prior to the auction.
Theodore D. Moe Revocable Trust
Kay E. Moe, Trustee
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Ted & Kay enjoyed life to the fullest. They celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary in March of 2020. Ted’s death in a tragic motorcycle accident in 2021 changed Kay & her family’s life forever. Thus, they have decided to offer the following vehicles & personal property at public auction. This is a partial listing. Don’t miss this auction – you won’t be disappointed.
- 1932 Ford Roadster: Old School Hot Rod, Professional Build, Boxed 32 Frame, 331 Hemi w/3 Deuces, 39 Top Loader Trans, Halibrand Quick Change V-8, 2” Chop, folding top, Red & Black Interior w/Rumble Seat, Wescott Body, & many misc hard-to-find parts, 6,733 Miles *MUST SEE to appreciate!
- 2013 Chevrolet Corvette 60th Anniversary Grand Sport Coupe: One Owner, Blade Silver Metallic w/Ebony Interior, 2LT 6 Speed, Dual Mode Performance Exhaust, Chrome Wheels, Nav, Newer Tires, 38,966 Miles,
- 1951 Ford 2 Door Club Coupe: 351 Windsor Auto, Air, Tilt, Fatman Suspension, 8” Rear End, Flames on Custom Paint, New Interior, 17,294 Miles
- 1995 Chevrolet Suburban: 350 V8, Auto, 5.7 V8, Leather, 167,443 Miles
- 2015 Indian Motorcycle: Chief Classic, Sturgis Edition, Freedom Exhaust,111 cu.in.engine, 28,014 Miles
- 1980 Harley Davidson Motorcycle: Electra Glide, 8,912 Miles
- 1996 “Assembled” Panhead Motorcycle: Rebel 10,660 Miles
- Yamaha Grizzly 600 4 x 4 w/Spray Tanks & Blade, 1,850 Miles
- New Holland LS 180 Skid Steer: 2 Speed, Cab, Heat, Serial No. 184983, 647 Hours * 1 Owner * Attachments sell separate
- Dagelman 84” Snow Bucket
- Pallet Fork
- DCT Silverline Aluminum Tandem Axle Trailer, 14 ½’ x 7’, With Dove Tail, Winch & Ramps
- Huskee 10 HP Walk Behind Snowblower
- Ransomes Model 946700 Riding Lawn Mower, 72” Cut, Kubota Diesel, 1,670 Hours
- HMDE 6’10” x 6’ Bed Tandem Axle Trailer
LIVE & ONLINE BIDDING ON 13 of the MAJOR ITEMS AT APPROXIMATELY 1:30 P.M.
Register & bid @ dda.hibid.com
TOOLS & SHOP EQUIPMENT
* 7000 Lb. Hyd. 4 Post Lift:110 Volt, 14’ x 8 ½’ *Hitch-Mount MC Lift/Carrier « Hyd. MC Floor Jack
NAPA Performance Series 7.5 HP 2-Stage 175 PSI Upright Air Compressor – (2) Smaller Air Compressors – Air Hoses & Reels – Lincoln Wire Feed/Arc Welder, DC 400 – HD Grinder on Pedestal With Wheels – (2) Work Benches – Several Chop Saws – UGT Urban Gorilla Tool Set – Schumacher Elite SE 40225 Battery/Starter Charger – High Pressure Steam Cleaner – Prawer Aluminum Steel Glide 14 Drawer Tool Chest – (2) Craftsman Tool Chests – Many Smaller Tool Boxes – Performa X Drill Press – Roush Racing Aluminum Floor Jack – Several Other Floor Jacks & Hydraulic Jacks – Jack Stands – Motor Stand – Cherry Picker – Bench Grinder – Bench Vise – HD Chicago Pneumatic CP 797 1” Air Wrench – Numerous Air & Power Tools – (2) Rockwell 20V Cordless Drills – Craftsman & Other Wrench & Socket Sets – Wrenches, Standard & Metric – Snap On Tach Dwell Meter – Chicago Oscillating Multi Tool – Electric & Gas Chain Saws – Motor & (2) Transmissions – Line Stripper – Shop Vacs – Aluminum Dolly Cart – 220 & 110 Extension Cords – Oil Drain Station – Many Drawers Full of Miscellaneous Tools & Items – Miscellaneous Oil, Lubricants & Cleaning Supplies – Extension, Step & Folding Ladders – New & Used Tires & Rims – Creepers & Roller Chairs – Knipco Heater – Plus More.
Many Assorted Motorcycle Parts & Accessories, Seats, Tanks, Windshields, Shocks, Etc.
Harley Davidson Motorcycle “Riding Gear” (Jackets, Boots, Saddle Bags, Etc.)
AUTOMOBILIA & COLLECTIBLES
Large Metal Mobil Oil Sign * ONLY 1 sided!! – Numerous Metal Signs Including Firestone, Harley Davidson, SD Auto Club AAA Emergency Sign – Smaller Mobil Signs – Budweiser 75th Sturgis Sign – Gargoyle Mobil Oil – Several Neon Signs Including Harley Davidson & Beer Signs – Miller High Lite & Miller Lite Pool Table Lamps – Old License Plates – Singer Sewing Machine & Cabinet – Old Hub Caps – Automobile Metal Signs, Lamps, Clock & Thermometers – Camel Clock – Randy Moss Signed Jersey in Frame – MN Vikings “Culpepper” Autographed Football – Depression Glass – Franciscan Apple Pattern Dishes, Various Vintages – Roseville Vase – Ken Zylla Framed Prints “Bumper Crop” & “Reflections of Main Street” – (15) 1/24 Scale NHRA Championship Die Cast Cars – Plus More.
SKS Combat Exchange 7.69X 39 MM Rifle, Banana Clip
Marlin 40, 22 Cal. LR Auto – Ammo & Gun Cases
HOUSEHOLD & MISCELLANEOUS
Round Oak Table – Wooden Table & 6 Chairs – 10-Gun Cabinet – Hutch – Rocker Recliners – Montgomery Ward Dorm Refrigerator – Office Desk & Chairs – Office Electronics & Supplies – Globe on Stand – Phillips Flat Screen TV – End Tables – Baldwin Organ – Wall Décor – Weider B510 Weight Machine – BH Ergometer 7000 E Stationary Bike – Nordic Track Exerciser – Downhill Skiis – Nordic Track C900 Treadmill – Plus More.
Visit www.berghandowenauctions.com for listing & photos
THEODORE “TED” MOE ESTATE
Kay E. Moe, Owner
Sale Conducted & Managed By
BERGH AUCTION SERVICE OWEN AUCTION SERVICE
Mike Bergh – SDRE #266 Randy Owen – SDRE #304
(605) 881-1652 (605) 881-5377